GerritForge Cloud Hosting
Terms of Service
If you (the "User") sign up for, pay for, use or participate in any account (the "Account") or the services (the "Services") provided by GerritForge INC., then you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
- You must be 16 years or older and a human being to use the Services or open an Account at Repository Hosting.
- All of the information you provide to GerritForge INC. in order to complete the signup process is true and accurate in every respect.
- You may not use the Services or Account for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for all activity and information (content, data, graphics, photos, links — collectively called the "Information") that are uploaded into or downloaded from your Account.
- You may not use the Services or Account in any way that violates any laws in your jurisdiction, any copyright or privacy laws that govern your Information and the laws of the State of California - United States of America.
- You must not transmit, upload into or download from your Account any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your password secure.
- GerritForge INC. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from a User’s failure to maintain the security of an Account and/or password.
- GerritForge INC. understands that your Information and Account belongs to you and that you want to keep it private.
- GerritForge INC. will not disclose any Information uploaded to its servers to anyone other than a User in your Account without your permission or unless legally required to or to enforce or protect its rights or to defend any claim or action brought against GerritForge INC..
- Git and Gerrit Code Review are established open source technologies with numerous public support avenues available. Additionally, GerritForge INC. will provide technical support to Users via email, blog or support forums.
- GerritForge INC. understands the importance of backing up Information. All Accounts and Information stored at GerritForge INC. will be backed up to an independent, off-premises not less than daily.
- GerritForge INC. expressly reserves the right to deny the Services and close the Account of Users who use the Services in a way that places excessive strain on GerritForge INC. infrastructure, e.g., excessive repository polling, bandwidth consumption, etc.
Other Very Important Stuff
If GerritForge INC. determines, in its sole discretion, that you or any other person associated with your Account has violated or breached any of these Terms of Service, or determines that your account should be closed for any other reason, then your Account may be terminated and your right to use the Services shall cease immediately. In such case, GerritForge INC. will create and maintain a backup copy of your Information for a period of 30 days.
These Terms of Service and the relationship between User and GerritForge INC. are governed by and will be construed according to the laws of the State of California - United States of America. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between User and GerritForge INC. with respect to the Services, Information and use of our Cloud Services.
User agrees that GerritForge INC. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.